Thursday 10 April 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thankful for:


1. Warmer weather. T-shirts and shorts are parts of our wardrobe again. Yay!
2. Coconut oil. I seriously say several times a day to different things "just rub some coconut oil on it, that'll fix it." Diaper rash. Paper cut. Dry Skin. Dry nose. 
3. My handy father. And that he somehow instilled that in me. (And that he totally brags about me being handy!!)
4. Organizing. It helps me declutter my house and my mind. 
5. Praise 106.5 -- I find I turn to that station more often than I ever have and when we listen to it in the van Thomas always exclaims to every song -- oh I love this song!
6. Our churches kids program. Thomas LOVES going to church and learning about God. He surprises me often by telling me how much God loves me. (Which I'm quite aware of, I just love that God is using my son to really reiterating that fact!)
7. Old navy. Yup I love that store. And their plus size stuff online has come a long way. It has room to improve, for sure, but I have to admit 90% of my wardrobe is old navy.
8. Pinterest. (I've probably had it on a Thursday post before, but it gives me so much inspiration! ) it's really helping me plan out our new place, which might need a little creative decorating. We've seen our new place twice now, and while the first time I felt a bit stressed and panicked, upon a second walk through I'm feeling a lot more excited about all the possibilities.
9. Emma. I adore this little girl. Of course, I would anyways because she's my niece, but I am just so thankful that I get to spend so much time with her and watch her grow. She has a hilarious personality. Both easy going and stubborn at the same time. She brings so much joy to our house. I will definitely miss seeing her every day when we move.
10. "Blankey". The things we can get Elliott to accomplish just by letting him have his blanket. He'll eat all of his dinner if Blankey hangs on the back of his chair. He'll take his medicine. He'll snuggle longer.

What are you Thankful For?

No comments:

Post a Comment