Monday 14 April 2014

Invent me a Housework Robot, please.

Why are the weekends so busy?! I feel like I didn't sit down until sunday afternoon. Saturday morning I took the boys to see a movie (Elliott's first in a theatre) because we won passes from a friend of mine's blog. The show we saw was DisneyNature Bears. It was so good! I want to see it again (without the distraction of children haha). I'd never though about what a mother bear does to keep her babies safe, this was certainly eye opening. And seriously, their paws are just SO cute! Thomas did a great job sitting beside "Auntie" Sharon, and Elliott was more or less bribable with licorice and his soother. Then we were off to pick up Nana's birthday present from Voyageur Soaps. If you have children I strongly recommend you go there without them! What was I thinking?! They behaved okay considering they'd been up early, sat through a movie and hadn't napped. NEVER AGAIN! Haha. It's good I can laugh at it now.

Saturday night I went out with my bestie and we hung out at the bar her boyfriend works at. Good times had by all. :) It's always wonderful to hang out with Ange. We think the same, but differently. It's a good mix. Always laughter, and some pretty decent dancing, if I do say so myself. ;) Sunday held some sleeping in, some errand running, and then it was Nana's birthday party! What a fun weekend we all had! And the weather was awesome.

The problem with having such a busy and fun weekend is that while we're all doing our thing, our house seems continue to get dirty. And then I spend my entire monday and some of my tuesday cleaning and cleaning and cleaning. Could someone please invent a housework robot? I'd only use it for weekends, I promise... okay, fine, I'd use it all the time... but who wouldn't?!

Hope you all had a great weekend, too! Here's to more sunny, fun filled weekends!


1 comment:

  1. You need a roooooomba. She is my BFF! We have the 595 per series... Does awesome cleaning up all the straw/dust/ sand from our barns, annnnd the usual household atuff! :)

    - adrienne :)

    ReplyDelete