Thursday 24 April 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's that time again...

I'm Thankful for:

1. Naps. If Elliott didn't nap, I'd go insane. I'm also really glad miss Emma is a good napper. It really keeps the chaos to a minimum.

2. Trader Joe's. I went there for the first time on monday and I'm in Love. They have everything, and it's awesome and yay. Haha. I'm excited so I can't really form many other thoughts other than yay on this one. Oh, and they have THE VERY BEST greek yogurt EVER. It's so creamy, and velvety, and thick, and yummmmmmmm.

3. Playdates. Best way to wear out your kids and help a day fly by.

4. Doctors who are willing to call in prescription refills when you just don't have the time to go see your doctor. I'm also hoping in a few weeks he'll be willing to call in a requisition for blood work, as I've lost my original one and don't want to wait 3 hours just for a piece of paper.

5. Cars and Trains. Hours of entertainment for the boys. Can't wait to build them their train table (which will now wait until we've made the big move.)

6. Cookie Butter. Have you tried this stuff? No? You should. You can get it at superstore, it's delicious, and I recommend it. I think the brand is Speckaloos. I could be wrong. My memory is foggy other than the wonderful wonderful flavors remaining. Yummy.

7. The buy/sell/swap pages on facebook. I have been able to get rid of a bunch of my clothing that I don't wear anymore, and alternately, but new stuff for way less than retail prices. Win Win.

8. Extended Family. It's always a delight to see our extended family when there's a holiday. My mom's side of the fam got together for Easter dinner this past sunday, and as always, it was a wonderful gathering. We have a new generation of kids coming up and it's fun to watch them all, too.

9. Living close to everything (for now). I love how close the mall and several different grocery stores are. So convenient to just pick up a few things on the way home from wherever we've been.

10. Our married peers at Redemption Church. I'm super excited to start doing date night things with these folks and get to know them better!

No comments:

Post a Comment