Thursday 1 May 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thankful For!!!

1.This made my week :

2.Our big back yard

3.Ponytails in little girls hair



4.The beautiful green ravine behind our house.

5.Friends for the boys to play with and learn from.



6. New makeup and makeup bags. My sister unloaded a bunch of makeup she didn't want anymore, love it! And a purse! Score!

7. Value village -- I got an awesome, huge purse there for 13 bucks!

8. "Nashville" -- the tv show. Don't judge. The characters and interesting and dynamic, and the story line is pretty good. I don't really dig country music very much, but the harmonies of the voices always puts me in my happy place.



9. Water and how the boys love to drink it all the time. They like juice, obviously, who doesn't, but the majority of the time we just drink water, and they're very good about it.

10.Thomas being old enough to do some chores. He swept my kitchen yesterday and did a really good job of it! And he does a bang up job cleaning the toys in the living room! 




No comments:

Post a Comment