Sunday 20 July 2014

Outfit of the Day

I think awhile back I might have mentioned wanting to add some fashion-y type stuff to this old blog... so why not start now?!

A few weekends ago I went on a little shopping trip with my bff, and came home with this little dress. It's perfectly "me". It's exactly the style I would be drawn to at any store. I love the fun colours of the flowers on the lace, and I like that it's not crazy flashy. Since I'm off to church later this evening, I've put a little chambray button down with it, and tied it in the front to "dress it down" a bit. I often pass up more "fancy" looking dresses, because I don't usually have anywhere to wear them. I'm planning to wear this dress to a wedding later this summer, and I love that I can dress it down, or dress it up, and it still won't be uber fancified. (**really must try to remember to pull out my real camera for this ootd thing, iPhone pictures just don't do the dress justice!)





This dress is definitely going to be a staple in my wardrobe, so happy with the find!

**I'm just an ordinary girl who likes to dress her body as flattering as possible. I like to look nice, but I'm no professional at styling myself -- I'm just learning as I go. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, please.**



1 comment:

  1. Love the dress. You look beautiful & happy - which makes my heart smile.

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete