Thursday 7 August 2014

Thankful Thursday

Hey everyone! It's that time again! 



This week I'm thankful for:

1. Cereal. We don't often indulge and buy something like fruit loops, but sometimes you just need to shake up snack foods (I won't say breakfast because we don't eat cereal for breakfast). The boys have loved the treat!

2. Walmart. I know I should buy local, or make it myself, but sometimes you just want a good deal and don't want to work for it. Enter Walmart. I found this super cute throw pillow and couldn't resist it. The price didn't hurt. I'll be going back and getting a few coordinating throw pillows another time, but thought I'd start with this one. I love yellow and am tying it in with a rug I have in my kitchen. (Our kitchen is visible from the couch, so I'm doing the same cour scheme throughout.) 




3. That my boys and the girls I take care of all get along really well. They play for hours in the yard. It's great!




4. Our friends who got married over the weekend. Congrats Christine and Tony! Your wedding was such a fun time, with some great memories! We were so honoured to be a part of your special day! Xoxo

5. A new iPhone. I didn't need a new phone, but I had a ton of fido dollars and decided to get the iPhone 5c. It's really light, so I'm terrified I'm going to drop it, haha. 

6. My bike. My parents brought over the bike we've had in the family since I was a kid (maybe even before that?). I remember my mom riding it when I was a kid, anyhow. I took it for a quick spin yesterday, and am proud to say I didn't bail! It probably needs a tune up, since it's been in storage for years, but I'm glad I have it to use when I choose to. 

  Pretty, isn't it? ;)


7. The mobile bandit app. Wow! So many great deals!!  I thought groupon was great but mobile bandit is awesome!


8. All the vitamin d we've been getting. Sunshine is sooooo good! I'm thankful for it all summer long because I know it will be gone in the fall and I will miss it so.

9. Influenster -- remember awhile ago when I did an imPress manicure review? Well apparently I did such a good job that I won a prize! Yay! So I'll probably review that in a few weeks! 

10. The boys growing friendship. It really means a lot to me that the boys get along 80% of the time, and we've been doing some "team building" with them too. Elliott has even started to help with the toy clean up! Progress :)


No comments:

Post a Comment