Saturday 9 August 2014

Outfit of the day

Alright, I'm going to be honest here for a moment, and you'll probably judge me for it... but here goes. I wore the same outfit 2 days in a row. I can't help that it was super super ridiculously comfy though, and that it's my very favorite skirt. And I wasn't dirty or stinky yesterday - promise! 

So I guess technically this isn't an outfit of today day, it's an outfit of 2 days. *grin*




Sorry, I cut my head off, I was making a stupid face. And yes, my arm is like that because I had just done a "bend and snap" legally blonde style. 

On to the outfit.  
I have a lot of tank tops, mostly from old navy, and my favorite thing to do is layer them up (also because some of them are thin and my bra shows through ;) ). Anyways, this is my favorite colour combo, navy blue and sea foam green. I wasn't sure if the cobalt blue chevron maxi skirt would be too much cool shade for one outfit, but decided after a very small amount of deliberation that it was just fine. This is my comfy, casual daytime outfit that works for playing with the kids, and then if I decide to go out at night I could pop on some chunky jewelry and a pair of fancy sandals. 


What's your favorite comfy casual outfit of the day (or 2 days)?


**I'm just an ordinary girl who likes to dress her body as flattering as possible. I like to look nice, but I'm no professional at styling myself -- I'm just learning as I go. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, please.**

1 comment:

  1. I love those colours too AND recently discovered how fun maxi skirts are. Looking good, Beth!

    ReplyDelete