Thursday 17 April 2014

I Heart Makeup

Have you ever heard of Ipsy?

I hadn't either until today. My SIL posted a link to her facebook, and being that I love makeup so much, I clicked immediately. I'm so excited to see what's in my glam bag.

There's a lot of the "deliver it right to your door" things going on right now. I've seen this kind of thing for tea, fruits and veggies, candles, healthy snack options... which I really think is a cool idea. That's kind of why I jumped on this one so fast. If I had to think about how much money I spend monthly on makeup and nail polish, it'd probably be about $10-20. Some months more, some less. So this Ipsy thing sounds pretty good at roughly $14/month (including shipping). I filled out a questionnaire about my "relationship" with makeup, tell them I'm see through pale with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, and they will send me personalized makeup each month. I think I'm probably going to watch the mailbox like a hawk each month!

Anyways, if you like makeup, go check this site out through the link below :)

Ipsy... beauty by you

I've recently decided I can't live without my Revlon Skinlights, and my primer. I like to have that smooth base to put my foundation on, and I love the way the skinlights isn't glittery or obnoxious, just creates a nice light. What are some of your favorite makeup products? Anything you can't live without?

**Disclaimer -- I was in no way contacted to write a post about Ipsy. It was my own idea to write a blog post about it. I am a consumer, and have earned nothing in writing this post, except the joy of sharing something fun like makeup right to your door!**

No comments:

Post a Comment