Tuesday 17 June 2014

May Ipsy Glam Bag

I don't really know how many of you readers actually care about my the Ipsy glam bag, but I figured I'd review it anyways, in case anyone was interested but on the fence about it.

A month ago I received my first Ipsy Glam bag! What a fun experience! Makeup right to your door! It's not free, but it also isn't expensive, and I received 5 items and a super cute little makeup bag.



From left to right, the items I received are:

1. Hang Ten sunscreen. It has an spf 50, and it's made with natural ingredients. I absolutely love this stuff! Last year I got a "summer pack" of sunscreen and lotion from superstore for spending a certain amount, so I usually just use the spray on sunscreen for my arms, legs, neck. But for my face, I don't like the feeling of the spray on stuff. So this Hang Ten sunscreen is great for my face! It doesn't leave me feeling greasy. *thumbs up*
2. La Fresh travel-light Makeup Remover Wipes. Not gonna lie, I'm really bad at taking my makeup off at night, so I've been using them at home sometimes. I like them a lot! I usually don't like makeup remover wipes 'cause they're either too alcohol-y and make my skin super dry or they have too much moisturizer in them and I get greasy. These La Fresh ones are the right balance of cleansing and moisturizing, I don't feel icky after using them, and they are really effective at getting all the makeup off.
3. Pacifica Eye Shadow Duo. I'm very 'meh' about this eye shadow. I've used the white as a highlighter on my eyes, but haven't bothered to use the purple 'cause I have a few purple eye shadow shades I like better. It does have a nice texture though, not grainy, and quite smooth.
4. Olive Natural Beauty Olive Oil Lip Balm. YES. I use this stuff daily. I LOVE IT. My lips are sooooooooo smooth. Awesome!
5. Pur-Lisse Pur-moist Hydra Balance Moisturizer. I've only used it one or two times. Has a great texture. Very smooth. I didn't feel greasy afterwards. Not particularly memorable, but it was nice to use.

All in all I'm pretty happy with my May Glam Bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment