Thursday 19 June 2014

Thankful Thursday

The closer we get to moving, the more irritating our downstairs neighbors are becoming. Do they have to listen to music at ridiculous volumes all the time? Do they have to stink up our house with smoke ALL THE TIME?! UGH!

Enough of that whininess, it's time to be thankful!

This week I'm thankful for:

1.Haircuts. Oh glorious, glorious freedom! Less hair = less work! yay!



2. Tape Guns. So useful! One handed box taping is my favorite!

3. Awesome landlords who tell the downstairs neighbors to get rid of the snake they're "babysitting" for a friend. ICK

4. Sunshine forecasted for this weekend. It's softball weekend, and it would suck in the rain! I'm so excited for the weekend, I just LOVE softball!



5. Pinterest. I learnt how to curl my hair without any heat, and I'm pretty happy with it! I love being able to have variety in hairstyles. I learn so much from pinterest.

As a side note, the lighting in the bathroom makes me look jaundice...

6. Sunday school at our church. I love hearing Thomas talk about God and Jesus. He has such a heart of Love, I know he'll do great things.

7. Pingu. Thomas just loves pingu, and I just love to hear him belly laugh at all the antics that little penguin gets up to.

8. White Noise (ie, our fans). Elliott ended up sleeping with me for a good portion of the morning, and the only way that is even sort of possible is the fan being on. He still uses a soother, and the squeaking it does over his teeth when he sucks on it is enough to drive me crazy. Enter the white noise, and I no longer hear it. Now if only he didn't have to have his hands in my hair...

9. The way the boys interact. Sure, they fight sometimes, but when they aren't fighting, I just love to listen to them talk to eachother. They're conversations are hilarious. "Ell-it, you're my best friend, you need to help me!". "Tonas, I'm a ghost, I chase you." If the other is doing something, they always ask where they've gone. Sweet boys. I love them.



10. That we're in the final countdown!! It's almost moving time!! Just a little over a week and we're outa here! Yippee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment