Monday 8 September 2014

Pretty Kitchen Windows.

Oh boy it feels good to finish a project! I got my kitchen window curtains finished last week and I LOVE them!! At first, I didn't really think they looked nice, but now that they've been up for a few days, I think they look pretty good for my first set of curtains! Yay!

Without further ado, photographic evidence :


(Pardon the food in the photo , Thomas was lovingly assembling our dinner when I took this shot). 



Ooooooooooo it feels so good to have gotten those done! Now I'm hungry for the next project -- recovering our dining chairs! And then I'd better get started in making the capes for Thomas' super hero birthday party in November (can never plan too far ahead!!) Oh, and I can't forget that I have duvet covers to make for the boys for Christmas! Weeeeeeew! It's gonna be crafty around here!!


What's on your "project list"? Do you sew? Or scrapbook? Or paint? Let me know what you've got planned in the comments :)

And have a great week!! 
Xoxo Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment