Thursday 11 September 2014

Thankful Thursday

What a week it's been! Thankful Thursday time already!



This week, I'm Thankful For:

1. Thomas not losing an eye yesterday. He bailed hard on some bricks surrounding the garden in the back yard, and got a nice goose egg just above his eye to prove it. I'm so glad he didn't trip just 1 inch closer, because it would've been his eye!

2. The wind. We've had a few windy days here, and I'm just always so amazed at the wind. I like to think of where it's come from. The wind also makes the boys giggle a ton, and I love to see them hold their arms out while the wind passes around them.

3. Sweaters. Brr! It's been a little chilly here, what with the wind. (Sorry Alberta folks, I know we don't have it nearly as cold as you do!)

4. Tylenol. I've had quite a few bad headaches the last couple weeks, and tylenol is really the only way I can get through them. It doesn't completely get rid of them, but it takes the edge off of them for a little while.

5. My Husband. Today is our 4th wedding anniversary. He works hard for us, makes us all laugh, and loves us completely. He is my very best friend, and I adore him. And I'm so glad he puts up with me when I'm unreasonable, or hard headed.

6. Eggs. Everyone in our family LOVES eggs. Omlets, scrambled, frittata, you name it, we love it.

7. Thomas being old enough to help with things around the house. With my headaches (it hurts to bend over with the blood rushing to my head), Thomas has taken on the roll of feeding the dog his breakfast and his dinner.

8. The boys getting more adventurous with different foods. Thomas has always been pretty picky, but Elliott used to eat anything and everything we put on his highchair tray, but for about the past 6-9 months, he's been more picky that Thomas. For some reason, they've both gotten better with eating their dinners in the past couple of weeks or so. It makes meal planning so much easier, not having to consider what I'll make the boys vs what I'll make for Josh and I.

9. "Full" preschool. By full, I mean 2.5 hours. It's not really long enough to accomplish any great task, but it does the trick for getting a few little things done before I head off and pick Hannah and Thomas up.

10. free-tv-video-online.me We don't have cable, and not everything I like to watch ends up on Netflix, so I watch some stuff off of ProjectFreeTV. It has basically every show ever made, and its awesome. A bit of a learning curve at first, but once you figure out how to use it, it's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment