Friday 5 September 2014

Thomas goes to Preschool.



It's hard to believe it's already been over 4 years since Thomas joined our family. He is such a clever, funny, sensitive, loving boy. He has learned empathy, which at 4 I think is pretty remarkable. He loves to help around the house; emptying the dishwasher, putting his clothes away, helping with the cooking/baking. Just before I dropped him off for his second day of preschool, I confided in him that it made me a little sad he was big enough to go to school. He threw his arms around my neck and squeezed my tightly saying, "I'll make you happy with my hugs, mamma!" I teared up a bit at how much he didn't want me to be sad he was growing up. My big boy.

I made a small interview video with him just to be a marker for his growth as the years go by. I'm sure I'll get better at asking questions, but the majority will stay the same to see what changes for him as he ages. It's pretty cute, you've been warned. 




He says his teacher is very nice, and is now his best friend. He can't remember any of the other kids names yet, but I'm sure he'll learn them fast and not stop talking about them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment