Thursday 18 September 2014

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday.

1. Cuddle babies. I love to snuggle with Gracie Lou while the big kids play. 

2. Movies with Matthew McConaugheyheyhey. Yup I said it. Sometimes you just have to be thankful for a handsome actor in decent movies. I hear he doesn't wear deodorant, so I'm fine to appreciate his talent from afar. 

3. Long pants and cozy sweaters. If you know me, you know I'd prefer summer over anything else, but as I'm getting older, I'm finding fall is a close second for me. We've had a good summer, and that makes it easier to look forward to some cooler, crisp weather. 

4. Potty training. Elliott is mostly motivated, and trying, and interested in the potty. I can feel the diaper freedom on the horizon. Yay!

5. Bubbles. More for the kids than for me, but man do they love bubbles. So does Echo. We had at least 45 minutes of entertainment with everyone playing. 

6. FaceTime. I have a few friends who live far away, that I don't get to see, and with this I can see them, catch up, visit. It's wonderful. It curbs the ache of missing them. 

7. Fall nail polish colors. Every season brings new nail trends, oooooo it makes me giddy. I love nail polish. I always feel appropriately dressed when wearing the right nail polish. Yes it's vain, but sometimes you just wanna feel a little more put together.

8. Peanut Butter. Yum. 'Nuff said.

9. Apple sauce in "drink pouches". So much less messy than apple sauce in a cup. The boys love the novelty of eating it from the pouch, and I love that it doesn't get spread all over the kitchen table like paint. 

10. Fabricland being sooooo close. It's bad, but it's good. I could wander fabricland happily for hours. Might even wander a bit today with the kiddies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment